…William Paterson arrived aboard a fleet of 4 ships in York Cove to setup temporary camp. Two years on Paterson and his wife Elizabeth moved south and settled Launceston. In 1809 Paterson granted a number of parcels of land to ex-soldiers and convicts.
The water-course and river flats became known as Paterson's Plains (now St Leonards). His wife Elizabeth (née Driver); grazed cattle on the Eastern slopes which were known then as Driver's Run.
Located on the eastern side of Launceston, Driver's Run is within minutes to some of the best schools and shopping centres - 5 minutes to Newstead, 9 minutes to Launceston CBD.
Schools in close proximity include -
40496 Tasman Highway, Driverís Run, Tasmania 7250
A combined area of approximately 240ha in the foothills that form the south eastern edge of the Tamar valley elevated on average 220m above sea level. The land varies from relatively level and undulating fenced pasture to medium and sloping bushland.
Shared bushland reserve & recreation wetland
Each Driver's Run property owner, receives ownership in the conservation covenant protected native bushland that includes whitegum woodland and the clear waters of distillery creek.
|3||1.64ha (4.05 acres)||SOLD|
|5||2.71ha (6.69 acres)||SOLD|
|7||1.44ha (3.55 acres)||SOLD|
|9||1.51ha (3.73 acres)||SOLD|
|11||1.68ha (4.15 acres)||SOLD|
|14||1.08ha (2.66 acres)||SOLD|
|17||1.06ha (2.61 acres)||SOLD|
|18||1.12ha (2.76 acres)||$198,000|
|34||1.67ha (4.12 acres)||SOLD|
|35||1.19ha (2.94 acres)||SOLD|
|39||6.6ha (16.30 acres)||SOLD|
|40||8ha (19.77 acres)||SOLD|
|49||1.39ha (3.43 acres)||SOLD|
|50||1.13ha (2.79 acres)||SOLD|
|51||1.02ha (2.52 acres)||SOLD|
|52||1.2ha (2.96 acres)||SOLD|
|53||1.09ha (2.69 acres)||SOLD|
|54||1.09ha (2.69 acres)||SOLD|
|60||1.34ha (3.31 acres)||SOLD|
|62||1.32ha (3.26 acres)||SOLD|